When you rent the camp, it is yours to use as you and your group see fit, however there are some basic rules that we ask you to follow so that we can be in compliance with our Lease Agreement with the US Forest Service and maintain a quality camp ground for future use.
- Anything that is illegal is also illegal on the campground. Example: illegal substances, drugs, firearms, explosives, including fireworks, excessive use of alcohol, paint guns, disorderly conduct, excessive noise between 10PM – 6AM, all pets leashed.
- Please be respectful of the grounds (limit ATV use to roadways only, no graffiti, no digging of dirt without permission) If you break it you are responsible for fixing it. Fires and BBQ’s in designated safety zones only.
- Do not harass the wildlife or stalk in anyway.
- Please ask permission before moving camp items, bunks etc.
- Arrival times 3PM. Departure times 11AM unless other previous arrangements are made.
- Please treat the campground and others the way you would like your property and self to be treated.
- Park only in designated areas only. This is a US Forest Service requirement and is for fire safety.
- If there is a question, ask the Camp Manager. They are there to help.
- Immediately report any damage or repairs that are needed to camp property or equipment. Ordinary wear and tear are not considered damage that you are responsible for.